The materials appearing on ARDOR + WILD's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ARDOR + WILD may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ARDOR + WILD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials on a regular basis, or specific schedule.
ARDOR + WILD does not consistantly review or monitor all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ARDOR + WILD, links are supplied for the end user’s convenience. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. For example, a form of payment with your accurate personal information is necessary, as well as your shipping/billing address.
- We will only collect and use personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us. Unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We keep track of where our products are being purchased (not specific addresses) in terms of their general location (i.e. Country, State/Province) solely for the purpose of marketing our brand/products.
- Personal data should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date in order to ensure you are being billed correctly, and your purchase is shipped out efficiently.
- Our domain is protected with a SSL Certificate via Squarespace.